Last updated on June 28th, 2022
VOdds values its clients and wants you to reach a wider market by incorporating more payment methods on our sports trading platform.
Aside from Skrill, Neteller, Bankwire, Bitcoin, and Tether, you can now use Jeton Wallet on the VOdds platform! Enjoy betting on your favorite sports using a single-wallet platform for your convenience! Log in to your account and explore our new partners or sign up now if you’re not on VOdds yet.
What is Jeton eWallet?
It’s an electronic payment platform that has been trusted by over 500,000 users and thousands of merchants since 2017. As a UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorized company, Jeton wallet is a safe and secure payment provider that allows you to securely pay online and transfer money around the world.
Jeton wallet supports more than 40 currencies. It’s among the most reliable payment gateways in Russia and more than 100 countries. Most transactions and processes in Jeton are free of charge, like registration, replenishment, transfers, and online payments.
With Jeton, customers can be sure to have fast and secure payments for their exchanges and various online activities.
How to use Jeton for Betting?
Easily deposit and withdraw money at any time on VOdds using Jeton wallet.
Opening an account is easy and quick. You can register by filling out the form on their registration page. They also have mobile applications for Android and iOS users. If you plan on using a bank card, you might have to upload KYC documents to complete the verification process.
Once your account is activated, you can top up your Jeton Wallet using any of these ways:
- Bank transfer – Check if your country is supported before you choose this method. Since online banking is not available in all countries, it is a less popular method to replenish your Jeton wallet account.
- Bankcard – The most popular and convenient way to fund your Jeton wallet. But take note that the Jeton payment system only supports VISA cards.
- Jeton Card – This is a prepaid card from this payment system with a certain denomination. Using a Jeton Wallet voucher, you can quickly and safely replenish your wallet, as well as make payments on various sites for goods and services that Jeton Wallet supports. You can choose the number and amount of cards you want to purchase.
Here are also some of the ways to withdraw money from Jeton:
- Jeton Voucher – You can create a Voucher Token of a specific denomination. For example, 100 euros, and sell it to another user.
- Bank transfer – You can withdraw money from the Jeton wallet directly to your bank account or bank card. In this case, the money will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Jeton can be used on the VOdds platform by simply adding it as your payment option when you register. You may also contact customer support if you already have a VOdds account and want to switch to Jeton e-wallet for your wagers.